perjantai 13. heinäkuuta 2007

So im back in home and... Well theres nothing much to tell.
About 8.00pm local time I was watching some sick HU in FTP. Phil "OMGClayAiken" Galfond vs. "LarsLuzak". It was so sick. Sick pots and fast play. Both are soooooo agressive players.
Lars stack was nearly 500k when 3-table HU was end. Maybe best HU player right now, LarsLuzak.
Also there was omaha HU with Ilari "Ziigmund" Sahamies and Phil Ivey. Phil won huge nearly $200k pot and after that Ilari want his money back by playing 8 coinflips. LOLMENOT! Phil won most of those 8 and won about $500k from Ziigmund. Talking about super agressive Finnish players.

After that Lars match I go to beer with my couple of friend. Then we go to play xbox with my other friend place and I won a game by playing with my fav team Toronto Maple Leafs.

Now I`ve been playing 2hours in a row. 3 sit & go`s by small stakes. 1st place, 3rd place and out of money was my results. Then I played omaha and I won 2 buy-ins by take a big pot with full house. Somebody raise pf and me and other player calls. Flop was A99 and I check to raise-guy who bet pot. Second villain calls and I bet pot and im commited to that pot. Original raiser put us all-in and next guy calls also!! I had to call but I think im drawing almost dead cause somebody holds AA. Original raiser shows ATTJ, next guy shows K987 and I am holding A9Q8 double sooted. Turn was 2 and river was 5. TY guys. Other player was busto and in very next hand I busted that other guy out. I did good job in that session and day results are over $80.

Maybe next week I have time to play more hours a day. Its been pretty short sessions this week but maybe thats why I havent really tilted so far. So cant comblain. Tomorrow I dont really have time to play accept noon, saturday here in Tampere has street hockey games and I have to be in there and on sunday I go to Helsinki to watch METALLICA!!!! Cant wait that gig!! Gonna be just awasome!
So pretty busy weekend but of course im gonna play few short sessions.

Games,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: