tiistai 10. heinäkuuta 2007

LOL DONKAMENTS

I need Jesus to get my PLO games going on well. Im not kidding. Seriously Jesus show me the way of winning.
I was just playing PLO in 3 tables and two of those tables my opponent was Chris "Jesus" Ferguson. I was pretty exciting to see Ferguson playing at my stakes and I just had to get involved.
I bought 40$ in PLO100 table and decide to bust pro. :) Well I didnt bust Jesus but however I get nice profit on those tables.
Theres one hand that I played: http://www.pokerihanska.com/?h=395561871

After few minutes of playing, table was religious. Chris Ferguson in seat 5, and "PraiseJesus7" in seat 1. LOL

So after I played about half an hour profit was something like 60$. Pretty good.

Now theres one more name on my "Pros that i`ve played with on online" -list. With Ferguson there are:
Ilari Sahamies
Ville Wahlbeck
David Chiu
Erica Schoenberg
Joe Beevers
Allen Cunnigham
Berry Johnston
John D`Agostino
"kunkku" from Pokerstars (Taneli Tiikkaja)


Now I rest little bit and after 9pm local time I come back to computer and start session.

GG,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: