torstai 26. heinäkuuta 2007

Im out

LOL. I finished like 270 something in hendon mob tournament. I push with AK and opponent called with JJ. Flop was KJJ and turn was K. LOL. Same guy had got 20min earlier four tens with all-in TT vs JJ. Nice run.
Also gotta mention this with 17,5k guaranteed tournament. First hour I played so good and my 3k stack was up like 8k in first 30min. Then I got that 8k up for 10k before break. Then two guys called and I raise 4x BB with AKs. Button folds, SB calls, BB moves all-in, like 3k which is like 1,4k call for me. Two villains fold and I call and SB call. Flop is 369o and SB moves all-in. I fold and SB shows 66 and BB 99. Turn is 6. LOL!
After that I was running bad and finally by playing 4 tables I made mistake that cost my whole tournament. Tournament table pop-up at same time that I was raising in other table. So I called accidentally opponents raise on BB with 87o. LOL DONKAMENTS. Well flop was 7-high and I only had 1k left on my chips and pot was like 4k. I moved all-in and villain calls with AK and of course K hits on board. Own fault. No explanations.

Pretty avarage day. + day maybe.


GG,
Woolworths

Ei kommentteja: