lauantai 14. heinäkuuta 2007

About a time

I havent really tilted so far in this weekend but here we go!! 15min ago I was playing 6-handed SG, two full-table SG`s & also one NLHE ring game. I was so shark in everywhere. In ring I was doubled up, and my resuls on SG`s were 1 of 7, 2 of 8 and 1 of 4. Then its just hit like a lightining. Called somebody all-in with QQ and he shows TT. T from the river HEY! I was just so pissed to see that. I quit ring game immediately but what can u with SG`s? Just have to play those throw. 6-handed game I was finally third (thats where I got outdraw) and full tables I was 2nd & 1st. I was gonna be 1st in that other tournament but noooooou! I was pushing with AT spades and opponent call with K2 spades. Wonder what board was? 5K2. It is so sick right now playing in FTP. I was getting some bonus in PartyPoker cause I havent played there for like couple of months. 20$ is now 80$ after about 35min of playing. Mostly from Omaha Hi/Lo.
Today was again +profit but those beats are just killing me!

I find out today great site. You probably have heard that www.poker-edge.com. LOL what a site! Put Woolworths on find and u see what im talking about. "Your table fears you". LOL.

Lets see if I have time to play some pougah.

Games,
Woolworths

Ei kommentteja: