tiistai 10. heinäkuuta 2007

Howdy,

My project did and didnt start well. Good thing was that I havent steaming so far and also I was on money in 9k guaranteed tournament. Won 3x tournament buy-in. I was in good position when there was little bit over 100 players left (72 got money). I was like 21 of 110 with my 14k stack. Then blinds and antes were bit of high and I just go down cause of that. And when I raise in middle position with hands like AQo or AJo I always get all-in yelling on my opponent which has bigger stack and I didnt want to gamble before money. Finally I had about 5k chips and blinds were 250$/500$ with 100antes and I just push with AJ and get called by KQ and of course Q came.
Bad thing was yesterday that day was minus value. I lost in ring games about 80$ but thank god I get those almost back in sit & go`s and that MTT.
Hope this day is better for ring games. If I didnt mention yesterday, I play 11+1 and 22+2 sit & go`s and 24+2 MTT`s and NL/PLO 25/50/100.

GG,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: