torstai 26. heinäkuuta 2007

Hendon Mob shootout!

I won satellite yesterday to hendon mob shootout tournament for tonight. Great prizepool and mobs on it. Gonna be great tournament. Hope so much it went well.
I came home yesterday about 11.30pm and start playing omaha. I finished +160$ session in about 5.45am. That was great cause I lost 100€ in live-games with my friends. I was running so bad. First we had tournament and I dominate that tourney since beginning. I was huge chiplead when HU came and first I take beat by calling my opponents all-in with A6. Opponent shows K4 and K came. Then I raise on button and he moves all-in immidiately. I call and show TT. He shows A3 and of course A came. I was tilting so much that I pushed everytime I had J, Q, K or A. There wasnt lots of money different if u are 1st or 2nd so I was steaming a lot!
Then we played some ring games (PLO & NLHE) and I take 60€ in table. Soon my opponent moves all-in with shortstack when board is 763 and I made great call with A6. He shows 58o and o course 9 came. That was so sick to me. I was steaming even more. I was quiet and just raise every pot. Then I lost that whole 60€. I took 40€ more to table untill it all gone in one hand. I had J5c and I called 3€ raise. Flop was T98 with two clubs. I bet 4€ and opponent raise to 10€. I call and turn was 5. I check and fish bet 9€. I moved all-in (30€ more) and villain think so much before calling with AA. River doesnt help me so I lost whole stack again.
I played against two very weak opponents who hasnt any clued how to play omaha. Its hard to play against them cause they play omaha like a holdem. If I have a good hand, then its easy to get lot of money from them but if I have like two pairs in omaha I never know if they have pair, set or straight.

Well anyway, wish me good luck for todays tournament!


Wool

Ei kommentteja: