keskiviikko 11. heinäkuuta 2007

LOL DONKAMENTS

So I start playing today and I face opponent whos luckbox had sooooo HOT! I play PLO50 and god damn he was so unbeliavable lucky! He was just gambling on shortstack but with hand like K275 all different suits he managed to get full house and outdraw my decent AQsAJ hand. I know that in omaha pf all-in is kind of gambling but no F***KING way... After playing with this guy about 10min I ask if he want play HU? He said yes and I just want to get bigger limits with this guy. I decide to go HU-table Vole. We start battle and he was pushing in every hand. Pot pot pot pot pot all the time. I was just waiting my opportunity and then I got that. I was on button and I had 67c98d and I just called his raise. Flop was 4d5d9h. He fired up pot size bet and I was just calling. Turn was 3s and again he fired up pot. I raise pot and he pot me again. Money went in and he show A2QT with two spades. River was meanless and I got over 72$ pot. He was sitting out for a while (maybe transfer some money :)) and then he came back. I was drawing and calling all the way hes bets and didnt get anything and he got over40$ pot. After that he did hit & run -episode and I was so pissed. I won that session but still. 10 more minutes and my bankroll could be over 100$ wealthier.
Well thank god he didnt outdraw me more than those few.

After that I decide to practice my sit & go play and open up 3 sit & go`s. One 6-handed and two 10-handed games. One of them was 11+1 tournament and other two 22+2. All turbos. I won 6-handed tournament and get 85$. I was superior on that tournament and I KO 4 players. HU was quick. First hand I got TJc and I raise. He was just calling with 88 and flop came 259 with two clubs. He pushed and of course im calling. I got T on turn and river was blanco. TY GG!
Meanwhile in 11+1 I was on final 3 and money was sure. I was lucky and KO opponent and I faced HU. That was so sick. He was total fish (even sharkscope tells that) and I control that HU all the way. Crucial hand was when im holding 55 on a button and raise. He thinks a lot and push all-in. I was lead so I decide to call. He show 22 and flop was K22. SICK SICK SICKOOOO! Well I still had over 2k chips and blinds were 250/500. I was on tilt and pushed 85o and he call with A4. Flop was awasom 856 but river was 7 and byebye to Woolworths! GG indeed u lucky fish! btw. his nick was "freedomtc". Find him if u want money.
In final table I was in best four and I decide to sharkscope my opponents. I was schocked when I saw those results. Every guy on these three had managed over $1,5k losses on FTP! How they are in best of four???!! I was finally fourth so no money from there. My own fault, no bad beat story.

Anyway I paid 60$ for those sit & go`s and got little bit over 100$ so it was good session. 40$ more if I would get that third place on that final SG. Well anyway its been good afternoon so far. Now im gonna watch HSP season 3 and lets see if im gonna play still in night.

GG,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: