keskiviikko 18. heinäkuuta 2007

Party is running wild

Partypoker is just unbeliavable place. My deposit is now grow over 5x bigger. Thanks for all those eastern-european players who suck in poker. Once in a wild they do suckouts but ive been very calm and I havent tilted. Partypoker is good therapy for me. I get good laughs often and also make money. Great time to spent summer!

Just played 20min session PLO50 and profit was +53$. Im also railing WSOP final table.
Today after I woke up I wathced how Ziigmund was owning Benyamine and Hansen. Just sicko! Ziigmund is running so wild now. He won like $350k in weekend and on monday he won $693k and today as I was watching him, he had some point over $550k in front of him in two tables. Then Gus made sick outdraw and Ilari lost some of it but hes more then $1,3milj. up in last 5 days. Finnish people are best in PLO for sure!

Partypoker was just a emergency place for me after I lost and tilted in FTP. I dont like look of partypoker but those opponents are so bad that I got to play there for at least couple of weeks. If im continue like im doing now im gonna get good roll to FTOPS and WCOOP.
Lets see...


GG,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: