tiistai 17. heinäkuuta 2007

I love Italy!

Hey hey hey! Just came home. I was hang out with couple of my pals. Before that game was so wild! Yesterday I was pissed to FullTilt and I didnt play there today. I transfer 50$ to partypoker and LOL DONKAMENTS is only thing I can say.
50$ bucks isnt much and those were deposit just for fun. It wasnt fun till beginning. First hand in NL HE and I have KK. I raise 3,5x BB and one opponent raise, other one calls. I think about wild, but since I dont have big stack I just decide to move all-in with KK. Italian opponent on my left calls and other one calls also and two players were all-in. It sucks on party that in ring games u dont see opponents cards after all-in. Well anyway board was after all Q7Q 6 7 and I believed that im not going to win this hand. I was right. Other villain shows KQ and Italian friend shows Q7o!!!!! I was what the fuck is this! Is this rigged or RIGGED?? NO F**KING WAY! Other guy in table "sunsailor7" said to me: "what comes around must goes around". I wasnt saying anything but I think SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I was so mad and believe me, I tilted a big time! I was sitting out for a while and watched how that same Italian guy outdraws everybody in that table, including "sunsailor7". Sometimes after flop pot was like 1,75$ and he pushed all his 35$ in to a pot. He made crazy bluffs and all-ins all the time. I decide to stay playing and wait for my opportunity. After while I had A8s and flop was 268 rainbow. I checked and Italian fish bets. I made big raise and he folds. Few minutes after that starts to happen. I had TT and I raise standard 3,5x BB. Italian fish raise minumum. Other guy calls and I call also. Flop was 259rainbow and I just checked. Italian guy moves all-in and I call immidiately. Other guy calls also and pot was little bit over 97$. I was again like holy shit! Two opponents and I only have over pair. Turn was Qc and river was Kc which made club flush possible. I couldt look that my money was gone and I watched other table where I was playing PLO. Suddenly other table pop-up and what can I see?! I have 97$ stack! I just got to watch what villains had. Other guy was holding A5d (WTF!!!!) and Italian fish had 27!!!!!! OMG, LOL DONKAMENTS. I said ty! Then he was leaving and I was pretty sad thought. Player name was "ottimo" and he was from Italy. I give u a tip. FIND THAT GUY AND U GOT BIG PAYDAY! After that hand "sunsailor7" said to me "What comes around must goes around" and I just couldnt help it. I was laughing so hard and Partypoker and my life was so good again.
Well not quit but little bit better yes!
Funny thing was also that I start playing at 9.50pm and I quit for like 10.05pm. Now my party account balance is 160$ after playing less then 30min in partypoker today. Pretty good run thought.

Lets see if I can catch more south-european fishes. Hope so!

GG,
Woolworths

Ei kommentteja: