maanantai 23. heinäkuuta 2007

Hangover games

Yeah it was. Early in this morning (well OK, afternoon).
Yesterday I woke up like 2pm and start playing in party and FTP. I noticed while I was in computer that simpsons-maraton starts in TV and I said couple of my friends who just got arrived in first weekend vacation in army that come down here, lets drink some beer and watch simpsons. Who said no for that? Well we start drinking like 3.30pm and I quit today about 6.ooam. Sickoooo. After simpsons and lots of army bullshit we head to bar about 8pm which was quite early for me to go in bar. My head nearly explode in there cause of all army talking! There was hundres army guys in bar cause they had vacation. I have army in next summer cause of my school is bagly among. My age-group is this summer in army.
Anyway then about 10pm we were going this "fav" night club in Tampere and athmosphere was wild. Since I had good week behind I take a role to bring table full of drinks. Offer by me! Then signal to leave came and we think how we gonna get in afterparty? No worrying, one of my friends who had like nearle most of alcohol in his blood drove us to my place. What a wild ride in my opinion. Trip last pretty long. Normally it take like 12min to go my place from that bar but now our trip last 80 minutes! Well bright side is that no one gets hurt in that ride which was little suprise. At my home, driver and one of my army friend fell a sleep as soon as we arrived. Then me and my other friend start eating and drinking even more. After 6.00am we were so tired that it was time to go sleep.
In the morning my condition was so slack. Everybody (4) of us just lay down and talk bullshit after we woke up. I had to show some poker playing in my pals and wonder why if that went well? Mmmmmm..... NO! I made about 45$ hole which isnt really bad but it was just stupid to start playing in that situation. In afternoon my pals leave and we decide to go eating in night. Wings and Coca-cola was so good at that point. I was so hungry that I ate onionring basket, criss cuts and ~22 wings. And also drink 2 cokes.
After that I came in home, alone and after little break I start playing cause I was felt like grinding! I played 6 hours in a row in FTP and managed to won 75$ and satellite to FTOPS omaha-tournament. So after morning lost day was $30+. Yeah!

My friends said today that im lucky. While we were eating, one of was pissed cause he had to go back in army by midnight, other one was pissed cause of tomorrows training, and other two was pissed cause they had work to do tomorrow. They think that I am lucky cause I am just chilling in my home and play poker. They wake up like 7am in every morning and do 7-8 hours day and get paid like total 70€ in day. OK, I dont make that kind of money everyday but my moneymaking is just like I want that. All the time near of me and I can do that everytime I want. Only but is that I dont make money everyday and also it isnt maybe good thing to sit down in front of computer all day. Most days yes I make money, but not everyday. Im glad that I havent had minus valued days for like 2 or 3 in July. But playing poker and make money is not that easy that many people think. But yes, I guess I am little lucky cause of not doing summerjob and still make money to live in summer. However success comes from after hard work.
I have also thought that my game could get better if I start keep myself in good shape. Im lazy person and it doesnt have to be necassarily like everyday training. Once in a while some excercise what keeps my head in balance and also would be nice to see some sweating in my body. Other than what comes in my armpit, LOL. Of course once in a while in poker I sweat a lot. Maybe I start jog. Easy way to keep myself in shape.

WOW, little bit longer writing than normally but your welcome. Tomorrow lots of grinding and maybe some resting.

GG,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: