maanantai 9. heinäkuuta 2007

Hi,



So first little bit backround stuff first. I have played poker since july 2005 and when I was17-y old. I first play at play money and freerolls, but then before playing was legal to me, I decide to put money on my account and start grinding. Last summer went well at playing poker. I found lost of good things in my game and also I got confidence which is major thing for poker player. After summer when my school starts, I wasnt playing so much. Hardly had time to play even 3 hours. Somewhere about January 07 poker wasnt anymore so fun and it was hard to get motivation to play. Then springtime came and I got excellent run on May. I won bronzemedal at Finnish onlinepoker games which gave me 2k and afterall I won @ May over 3k. I decide that I dont go to summerjob. Now I have played almost everyday about 5-6 hours but there are still lots of major problems. Last thursday I withdraw all my accounts and get money out of there. On weekend I think lot of my poker skills and maybe this blog also could help my playing. Writing things up and watching and learning those stuff could be useful.

One big problem at my game is tilt. I tilt a lot and it doesnt have to be big mistake or big pot that I lose when I start to tilting. Also my bankroll management isnt best and I really hope I could do change for that.

Im playing Pot-limit Omaha a lot. NL Holdem, tournaments and sit`n & go`s little bit. Omaha is my best game cause I am quite agressive player. And FullTiltPoker is the place all this magic happens.



So soon (today) I make deposit to FTP and hope new period of my pokerlife starts.





Ty for reading,

Wool

Ei kommentteja: