tiistai 28. elokuuta 2007

HSP & HU

HSP Season 4 is on the air!! And damn it was awasome! 27 rule put some x-tra action on the game and rule can make u or brake u. Both side of that rules are running in that first episode.

My own poker world has been wild also. After dugging a quite a big hole in weekend, I filled that in pretty quickly. Then I was playing HU yesterday evening in couple of tables. After winning 1 buy-in in each of my opponents I went to 6-handed NL100 game where my friend was. I said him that lets play HU also. He said yes and we started playing NL200 HU. Pretty quickly I put my pal on a megatilt, calling his big bet on turn with 9sTs when board was 345 8 with two spades. River was spade and he immidiately put all-in and I called showing flush. He was pissed and put another buy-in on the line. I was in very hot streak and I just crushed him in next 20min. He made 3 reload after all and I won nearly $300 in 20min. Today I open FTP on afternoon and saw same friend playing NL100 with over 200$ stack and I asked how much did he started. He said 50$ and that he has destroyd every opponent so far. After he was busting another opponent, seat was open and I sit down. I put $40 which I lost pretty quickly by one terrible hand. Then I put 100$ more and I was down like 20$ before making doubling up and went to like 40$ stack. I put maximun again and start betting like a Ziigmund. After I had like $120 stack he said that he has to go to training. Fucking bullshit I open up cause I was on little tilt. I said if we dont meet in evening in HU table at FTP, he better get ready for some dirty work. LOL. I really said that but no hard feelings. We were just playing little mental game like we always do calling each others fishes and donkeys. Thats how it goes.
So anyway so far this day has been bad cause of that tilt HU. Also before that match I played against some stupid all-in guy. After I raised to 3$ he was putting $38 more in to a pot. WTF???? After I was watching hes moves, I decide to call with ATs and of course he had AK which was beating me. I reload and I was waiting for a opportunity. He wasnt moving anymore so I took that agressive style. After losing quite much cause of bad beat I moved with AK and he called with A6s. Guess what card game. Well u dont guess so I tell u. Six.
After calling him asshole, fish and so on I left and after that I played that another HU battle vs. my pal. So like I was saying this day has been bad so far and Im like over $100 down now. Nothing to worry about really. I take little nap soon, eat well and start pounding my opponents in HU battles.


Games,
Woolworhts

Ei kommentteja: