tiistai 14. elokuuta 2007

In the driver seat


Well well. Ive been playing very good lately. Last week I won $1,1k which is awasome for me. This week started badly and I dug $140k hole in less then 2 hours. Today I woke up early and I didnt get anymore sleep, so I decide to open FTP. Pretty quickly I filled my hole and now I am up over $100. Omaha has been TheGame and I maybe should quit playing Holdem. Havent won in my latest NL Holdem sessions. I am playing way many hands. I should maybe just grinding NLHE by playing 6-8 tables and change my hand range. Also I played 3 $20 sit`n go`s in sunday and my places were 2/9, 3/9 & 3/9. So profit was sum like $80. I am only playing $20 sit & go`s or higher currently. $11 is pretty lame.


So nothing much for this week. Lots of PLO and maybe this hole FTOPS mania has got me into but unfortunately there arent so good events for me anymore. I dont play limit or hi/lo games so no games that I like. Of course im intrested in main event so lets see what will happened.



Games,

Woolworths

Ei kommentteja: