tiistai 7. elokuuta 2007

Nice one

So I made come back yesterday in FTP and it went well! First I was just grinding NL HE like I said in last bloggaments, then I played PLO in 2-4 tables in a row so grinding continues. My concentration is so weak so I cant play PLO more then 4 tables. If somebody doesnt know, I am kind of agressive player in PLO. Well anyway not any B.I.G hands from yesterday, but I managed to won 170$ yesterday. So pretty good day for me. I was grinding 0.25/0.50 tables and looks like that is pretty good level for me. Bankroll would maybe said yes from playing at 0.50/1.00 blinds but no hurry.
Just start morning session and wtfments, it went well! Usually when I play after I woke up, its bullshit. Eyes across and everything is going terrible wrong. Not this time which makes me happy. Hole day looks brightining right now. :) Theres something like 24 celcius in outside so got to go outside soon. U dont want to spend hole summer in front of computer.

So see ya since night!


Vacationments,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: