sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2007

Crazy days

Friday was just unbelievable sicko. I deposit 81$ to rednines just for fun. I just wanted to try ratholing and god damn it went well. First I went to $2/$4 table and won like 100$ pretty quickly. Then I went to $5/$10 table and won that much that I was able to go to play $10/$20 blinds. I had like little bit over $200 in front of me and one guy called, (6-handed game) and I push with ATo. Two other guy called and original raiser calls also. So pot was over $900 and I was sure I go broke. Flop awas 234 rainbow and I thought with a five I make split pot with someone. Original raiser "Umpi" from Finland raise something and those two guys folded. Turn was Q and river was T. "Umpi" shows 9Th and I won that pot. LOL DONKAMENTS. After that hand, other players called "Umpi" a idiot but he said it was missclick. Dunno about that but TY!!!! Then I was raising my bankroll over $1,050 untill I withdraw $500. I have now little less then $500 there and I am just playing $1/$2 and $2/$4 PLO and NLHE.
Also I have played so well in FTP. My confidence is so huge now! I won nearly $2,4k in 11.8-18.8. So its been quite a maniac week for me.

I am keep playing!


GG,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: