lauantai 25. elokuuta 2007

Bad playments vol. 2

I was playing so terrible yesterday. Couple bad beats but also my own fault to dug a big hole. I had like $350 hole yesterday but I managed to filled in about $130 in my last session.
Ive been playing little bit bigger games lately and gotta control myself and keep grinding smaller ones where im playing just fine and profit is good. I played $2/$4 yesterday and it was just so sick. I go to the table with shortstack (not ratholing but standard) and getting my stack in good size. Then Im on a SB and someone raise standard. I have AA and I made 2,5x more. He calls and flop is 5QJ. I bet little bit under pot and he moves all-in which was kind of lot to push for. I thought for a while and decide to call. He shows 55 and pot goes to him. It was just so sick. Playing 1 hour excellent poker and then one hand and all gone with a best hand in poker. Didnt saw that set coming. Also played PLO session twenty minutes ago and god damn so awful things happened to me. I did won that $130 but it could be lots more if this wouldnt happen.
Flop is Q92rainbow and im on a SB with 899K. I bet little bit over half pot and one guy in middle position calls. Button bet the pot and I moved all-in. MP folds and Button calls and shows A229ds. Turn its 2 and thats(h)it. So f sick guy hits on his one outer. Pot wasnt really big cause my stack wasnt big but it was so sick.

Gotta settle down little bit. Ive been playing so much lately that there are risk to burnout. Rakeback is gonna be awasome in this month but it comes like 10th september.
So anyway gotta keep going but steaming must end right away.


Wool

Ei kommentteja: