maanantai 3. syyskuuta 2007

Soryyyyyy

Sorry everybody cause I havent update this for a while. Ive been very busy lately. Last week I was busy and I wasnt in home so much for playing or in computer. I played sessions in 2pm-5pm and night session in 11pm-01am. I have played lots of HU`s and I am doing just great in those. I am crushed my opponents in NL100 and NL200 is doing just fine.
August is end and wow, what a month that was! Best month in my poker career so on for sure! Dont wanna put any numbers but u can imagine if u read my past postes. ;)
Also I played so much in august that my winnings must come highers cause of rakeback. Probably $500-$700 coming totall.

Ive been hanging out with my friends a lot in last week and one of my friends dont have computer yet, so thats why I havent been able to play so much. In tuesday he gets computer and I get to play far more than I did in last week.

One of my pals asked me some help for poker. He wants to learn playing poker and he want some advice from me. I said: "OK. One week. Be behind me when im playing. Dont talk, just listen and learn." I take that as a good challenge for me.

Also went to drinking yesterday. I started drinking in 2pm and finished about 3.45am. Rough night but hangover day was fine. Do headache or so on. We went to play soccer also with my friends and it was nice to exercise.


Updates and plays,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: