keskiviikko 1. elokuuta 2007

Gotta change night and day rhythm

I sure have to! Yestarday I went to bed about 6:45am after railing and talking with "TerrorOfSweden" in FTP. Nice guy allthough as a opponent he maybe is very irritating, loud and tough to face. Me, Terrorist and some other guy were talking lots of stuff in chat. Sbrugby, Terrorist`s McDonalds job, poker, and school were subjects. Terror was playing Stud and managed well on that session against "kingsok".
Anyway my day rhythm is completely in a tangle. I woke up today after 4:00 pm which suck so much. After all, im still up and clock is 3:44am. Gotta go to sleep soon, after I read little about Ville Wahlbecks blog. Great writer, hmm... good player. I think.

Oh yeah, forget mention this. I didnt play poker today accept one quick session in Stars. It went pretty well. I start with 28$ stack in PLO-table and I leave with 82$. Niiiiiiice.


Games,
Woolworhts

Ei kommentteja: