torstai 16. elokuuta 2007

IAmDonkey

Well actually I am not but its just name that one of my friends put in his account. So after I withdraw money, I am doing just awasome run still by playing PLO and little bit NLHE. In tuesday I won over $350 and in very next day I won $200 so less then a week I have won over 1,5k! I am playing right now and very hot streak is still on. Gotta say that I have played very very much these days. School also started on tuesday so I thought I dont have as much as time that I had in summer but now it seems like I do have time. Not today.
I dont have slept too many hours this week and seems like I dont have time to sleep untill friday-saturday night. Soon im gonna go to icehall for watching hockey. Tampere Cup is tournament and there are lots of my friends playing. Day ends about 10.30pm and after that I planned to go eat something so maybe I dont play anymore today. Tomorrow is new day and grinding and killing PLO50 continues!



WOOOOL!!!!!

Ei kommentteja: