lauantai 11. elokuuta 2007

Swing is huge!

Oh my... Swing has been huge this week. I started week pretty good, but then downswing hit me, and I was like over 300$ down this afternoon cause of 3 bad beats in sit&go`s. So sick. Fortunately evening has been awasome and I am now 140$ up in this week. Not really awasome result but its OK after huge downswing. Also I got my RB today which I withdraw immidiately.

So yesterday I had that satellite to FTOPS event#3 and it started 4.30am. OMG. Well of course I was playing that and after playing 2 ½ hours I was out. 95 players got that event ticket and my placing was 108. Fucking sickements. I played so terrible in last 40min and gotta whine that I wasnt able to get any good cards at that point. Was pretty weird that I wasnt really pissed off about that tourney after I was KO. My table was just so great and few peoples wish me a luck for a future games. I was playing with those (4-5) guys like nearly 2 hours and we were having lots of fun. GG for all those guys. "RicardoDB", "aznutnut", "GTL", "SDABL Player" & "GORILLA45" good luck for all of u!

Two hours and my next satellite is gonna start. Omaha Hi pot-limit. Today im gonna play pretty agressive in this satellite. Right now 276 player has been registered and only 25 is gonna get that ticket. 26th-28th get some money. Im not gonna play 2 ½ hours for nothing today!

Wish me a gl!


Games,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: