perjantai 7. syyskuuta 2007

Stop this madness!


Wild days. But not in the good way accept today. Last night I came home about 11.30pm and started playing. I tilted big time and managed to lost almost $700 cause of my tilting... I was so pissed to villains and also myself when I went to bed to get some sleep. Poker was just rolling around in my head and I promise I was ready to kick somebodys butt if someone had coming in front of my face.

Tomorrow I woke up and poker was first thing in my mind and day just begin worst. Anyway I visit in school and day was pretty fine and I wasnt thinking poker before I came in home and start to play. Last night I thought myself that I want to start all over and start playing lower limits like NL/PL 50. That didnt excactly happened. First I went to PLO50 and won $15 which is... NOTHING! I didnt face any beats but still I was little bit upset about last night and back of my head I was tilting still. I wanted to try something special to get my money back and went to NL600 HE table and sitting with almost minimum ($142). I decide to play pretty tight and just half push when I get decent hand.

Pretty quickly I had lost $30 cause of stupid blinds calls. Then I got KhJh and raise in MP. Player "cccoddy" called on the SB and flop was great Js 4h Th and I bet weak $24 into a $46 pot. "cccoddy" called and turn was Q. I pushed cause I only had 66$ left and he folds. I had 156 then. Couple hands later I had AK in BB and "cccoddy" raise standard. I came over top 3x his raise and he calls. Flop is K65 rainbow and I bet pretty much and villain folds. I had now $217.

Few minutes after that I get KQ in early position and raised 3x BB and got two callers ("cccoddy" and "healty"). Flop is K44 and everybody check. Turn is deuce and SB bet almost pot (~60$). I raised to $168 and he thinks a lot and folds then. Stack were now $317.

Next hand and I have pocket queens in BB. Button and SB limps and I bet $24. Both called and flop is 2d 6h 8s. SB bets $35 and I raised to 97$. Both folds and stack was now $397.

Few hands later I had TT and re-raise after raise and two limps. I won 3 time $24. I had almost $500.

Then I won over $400 pot but im little bit emberrassed cause of that. Watch yourself. http://www.pokerihanska.com/?h=099338221


After that I werent involved to any big hands and I left in table $643. I played 43 hands and made that $500 which was so awasome thing to do. After that I took control in my play and went to NL50 and NL100. I won $70 in there so hole is almost filled in.


Feels so great now and yesterday has forgot.



Not tilting,

Wool

Ei kommentteja: