maanantai 3. syyskuuta 2007

Self-confidence...

...is huge right now! HU´s are going so great and I have just owned almost everybody in these battles. This day so far $+430 and most of it has came in HU NL100 & NL200. Also in shorthanded tables I am doing just great.
There are so many fishes in HU that many times it just doesnt make any sense. Maybe Ive been lucky to face so many donkeys in HU tables but cant whine about that. I think my character and style is fitting perfect in HU´s. Its agressive, fast game and I love it. I havent played any MTT´s or S&G´s in past two weeks and dont really need those. August was great month and gotta say, september has started even better! If this will continue I become fulltime player. :) LOL. Not yet, gotta take slow now. Bankroll is doing great and maybe I can take few shots in NL400 this weekend. I am very comfortable at NL100 & NL200 so no rush for moving up.


Games,
Wool

Ei kommentteja: